Well I'm always happy to plug good books...

But I did just that a couple of years ago on a different Oracle mailing
list, and suddenly no-one else seemed to be seeing my posts - it made me
wary of posting anything  that could possibly be interpreted as a
commercial plug.

I've been using 'Annotated Archives' for years, I'll have to take a look at
'Instant PL/SQL Scripts' as well.

Simon Anderson

To:    Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

The original is SQL & PL/SQL Annotated Archives