Shao,

No mean spirited replies that I can see.

At least 2 replies actually gave a technical answer to  your question.

The answer is easily found in the documentation.

Do you have official Oracle Installation CD's?

If so, the documentation CD is included.  Install it on your
desktop/laptop/
wherever you can get to it easily.

If you don't have the CD's, all of the documentation is online at
otn.oracle.com.

Jared

"Shao, Chunning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]