Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 5:23 AM
Subject: RE: ora_sql_txt system defined event attribute

It (ora_sql_text) won't work in 8i .. but in 9202 it works fine, I think it was introduced in 8i, but extended in 9i...

I am not yet using dbms_system.ksdwrt in prod but on our ACPT instances, I use it to capture all the DDL that happens in the database.

Raj
Rajendra Jamadagni              MIS, ESPN Inc.
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.