Title: RE: Happy Holidays!!

Indeed is Vey mutual . Like Fems too (more the merrier) .
ha ha
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 12:16 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Happy Holidays!!

No offense guys, but having only small boy children (whom I love dearly), working in a 90% male IT support organization (cause I like men) - can't help feeling like what I really need now is some good woman friends - preferably ones that both work and are raising children.  Are any of them going to IOUG?