Shaleen

Def.Rights:
Roles can be enabled or disabled -- an unit must not be dependent
on the enabled/disabled roles. There is nothing bad to have such
design. This design is well thought, IMHO. At least at it's [was]
consistent [on the moment of its invention].

Inv.right
Due to the context switching inv.right program units are a little
bit (simplified) more expensive to be managed than def.rights.
Such units require some more development efforts and accuracy
(internal/external names).

>>> 2) To take care of this problem invokers rights facility
>>> was introduced. Then why this restriction on roles.

The advantage is reusable and manageable code but not just
the problem with roles. Def.rights units have their advantages
too -- the biggest one, IMHO -- no 'context switching'. Stored
Java stuff is also based on inv.right facility.

Kind regards,
--
Vladimir Begun
The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and

Shaleen wrote:
Hmm. Makes sense. Thanks Tim.