Good Morning List,

I am trying to build a query to display the
following for any table

column_name is_pk
----------- -----
COLUMN_1    (PK-1)
COLUMN_2    (PK-2)
COLUMN_3
COLUMN_4
COLUMN_5
COLUMN_6

I can get the two columns with (PK) with...

select utc.column_name
,decode(ucc.column_name,null,null,'
(PK-'||ucc.position||')') is_pk
from   user_tab_columns utc,
       user_cons_columns ucc,
       user_constraints uc
where  utc.table_name = 'TAB_A'
and    uc.constraint_type = 'P'
and    utc.table_name = uc.table_name
and    uc.constraint_name (+) =
ucc.constraint_name
and    utc.column_name (+) = ucc.column_name
order by utc.column_id

but can't seem to get the columns not part of the
PK.  I suspect I am missing an outer-join
somewhere, but can't seem to figure it out.

If possible I would like to put an "(FK)" next to
columns that have a FK constraint as well.

Thanks.

=====
Steve Haas
Opus Consultants, LLC