Well, it looks like Lisa nailed it.

If isn't important enough to make clear and
understandable, it isn't important enough
for me to read.

Jared

"Koivu, Lisa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 01/02/2003 10:51 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Automatic backup on Oracle 9i --   For Jared

Well if you want an answer from the experts on this list (or anyone,
really - I fall into the 'shmo' category) it's best to ask a question in
the clearest way possible...  otherwise your emails may go directly to the
delete folder.
Ur cl.