From: Ron Yount [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 6:49 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RMAN on NT

Hello All,

I have been relying on RMAN as the primary backup solution in a relatively large corporate environment for the past three years. We have been running it on our Unix platforms for versions 8.1.6, 8.1.7, and now 9.2.0.

I frequently provide advice on RMAN to local DBA's. I was recently asked if I would have any reservations about utilizing RMAN on NT. I do not have any oracle running on NT, so I would greatly appreciate it if you could share any experience you have had on NT that would be helpful.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts,

-Ron Yount-

Lead Oracle DBA

Enterprise Rent-A-Car