Have any of you all seen this error-and really understand what causes this type of situation?
The scenario is where we have several sessions up and running; and a couple will get this error when we try to use the TAF functionality while ripping the legs out from underneath an Orale instance...  the session should be a "select" only session (we thought....)

Thanks

oerr ora 25408
25408, 00000, "can not safely replay call"
// *Cause:  The connection was lost while doing this call. It may not be
//          safe to replay it after failover.
// *Action: Check to see if the results of the call have taken place, and then
//          replay it if desired.
//

Greg Loughmiller
Sr Manager - Enterprise Data Architecture
gloughmiller (IPS)
678.893.3217 (office)