Hello again,

Does anyone know how to add breaks in a SQL output for OEM reports? ie. the SQL for
"table from SELECT statement"
What I need is something similar to this in SQL*Plus:

break on owner on table_name

Or even just a blank line between each break. Is this possible? How do
I go about doing it? The query I've got is something along this line:

select c.owner, c.table_name, c.constraint_name,
c2.column_name,c.constraint_type, c.search_condition
from dba_constraints c, dba_cons_columns c2,dba_tab_columns t
where c.owner not in ('SYS',
'SYSTEM','OUTLN','DBSNMP','OPS$ORACLE','ORDSYS','PERFSTAT')
and c.table_name = c2.table_name
and c.constraint_name = c2.constraint_name
and c.owner = c2.owner
and t.owner = c2.owner
and t.table_name = c2.table_name
and t.column_name = c2.column_name
-- check constraints
and ( (t.nullable != 'N' and c.constraint_type = 'C')
-- non-check constraints
or (c.constraint_type != 'C')
)
and c.owner = t.owner