From: Sony kristanto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 8:34 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Configuring back up in Oracle 9i

Hi listers,

Can anyone in this list explain to me, how to back up my database ?
I use Oracle 9i and I run back up via Oracle Management Console as SYS user
and already setting its previlleges but after I follow all instructions in
back up wizard, final result raise 'Authentication Error'.
Pls show me clues how to solve this error.
All comments and instructions would be very appreciated.

Rgrds,

Sony
Author: Sony kristanto
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services