We are using AUM on all databases(9014). Works great and we manipulate retention time as needed. Had one encounter with flashback query when got a call in lunch hour that someone updated wrong data in production. Flashback worked like a charm and data was restored within 15 minutes.

-Shaleen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 8:49 AM
Subject: RE: Experiences with Automatic Undo Management

Dan,

We are using AUM on ALL our PROD/DEVL/TEST environments, no problems so far. Haven't used much of flashback though ... Are you looking for anything specific? The DB versions are 9012 and 9202 ...

Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni              MIS, ESPN Inc.

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com

Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.