Hi Gurus

I am not a DBA, but  I have request from client to move their oracle 8.1.6 database from a Unix server to W2K. Can somebody lead me to documentation in moving entire DB or any other resource that will help me accomplish the task?

Thanks a ton in advance

Regards

Shiva Baswannappa
Senior Developer
Digital Consulting and Software Services
Phone: 281.243.2658
Fax: 281.243.2504

Web: http://www.dcss.com

If the reader of this e-mail is not an intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the copy you received. Thank you.