----- Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 9:52 AM

> I have  this sql query. I am wondering why this query takes so long time,
Do I need more conditions to make it run, or it it just that this query take
so long time to run? Anything wrong with the query?

> Please help me with this.
>
>  SELECT distinct PBK.VARUKORGEANREL_ULAG.ean, 0, 0, 0, rik2.vare.varenavn,
rik2.vare.str, PBK.VARUKORGEANREL_ULAG.lagstapris, rik2.vare.hylletxt2,
rik2.art_hierarki.vgrp, rik2.hierarki_tekst.tekst, '0', '0', 0,
pbk.underlag.period,

'rsm',pbk.sortiment_vgrp.sortiment,rik2.art_hierarki.art_grp,rik2.art_hierar
ki.art_ugrp
>          FROM PBK.UNDERLAG, PBK.VARUKORGEANREL_ULAG, rik2.vare,
rik2.hierarki_tekst, rik2.art_hierarki, pbk.sortiment_vgrp

Author: Igor Neyman