From: Nick Wagner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 2:10 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Programming languages that make DBA's lives easier

you can take the (more unix friendly)

ksh
c++
Java

path, all those languages are very similar, or the (more windows friendly)

pl/sql
Delphi

path...

if you know pl/sql... delphi should come pretty easily.  If you know ksh, or c, then c++ and Java will come pretty easily...

focus on your strengths, you don't want to spend the rest of your days working on something you're not good at.

Nick