From: Fink, Dan
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 11:14 AM
Subject: RMOUG Training Days 2003

The Rocky Mountain Oracle User Group Training Days will be held in Denver, Colorado on March 5 & 6, 2003. This year's scheduled speakers include Rachel Carmichael, Gary Dodge, David Ensor, Tim Gorman, Ruth Gramolini, Stephan Haisley, John King, Anjo Kolk, Cary Millsap, Craig Shallahamer, and April Wells. We will have 99 sessions covering a wide range of topics and skill levels. There is an exhibition with over 20 vendors.

Sign up by January 28 to receive the early registration price. New for this year, if you are a member of another user group, you qualify for the Member price, currently $210. This includes the conference, proceedings (printed and cd-rom), gift, 2 sit down meals and a welcome reception.

For those wishing to stay and enjoy the Rocky Mountains in winter, information on weekend packages including ski passes is published on the website.

Register online or get more information at www.rmoug.org.