Speak for yourself though I'd prefer to forget it.

Dick Goulet

"Weiss; Rick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 2/21/03 6:49 am:

FORTRAN - Only one or two of us left that have even heard of it, much less
actually made $$$ using it

Rick Weiss

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 10:59 PM To: Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L

Assembler.

On Wednesday 19 February 2003 03:33, Robson, Peter wrote:  I wonder if I can
throw in a further caveat to the choices people  would make?

> If you had to choose a programming language in which to write a  program or
application in which you wished to conceal your  intellectual property, which
would you use?

> peter
> edinburgh

ORACLE-L

> On top of learning Oracle, which programming languages would also  benefit
some1 learning Oracle?  Perl? Java?  How would these languages  be used?

> *********************************************************************  This
e-mail   message,  and  any  files  transmitted   with  it, are  confidential
and intended  solely for the  use of the  addressee. If  this message was not
addressed to  you, you have received it in error  and any  copying,
distribution  or  other use  of any part  of it is  strictly prohibited. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those  of the sender and do not
necessarily represent  those of the British  Geological  Survey. The  security
of e-mail  communication  cannot be  guaranteed and the BGS  accepts no
liability  for claims arising as a  result of the use of this medium to
transmit messages from or to the  BGS. The BGS cannot accept any responsibility
for viruses, so please  scan all attachments.
http://www.bgs.ac.uk

Author: Jared Still
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego,
California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services
from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like
subscribing).