Actually the CD's are available. You just have to request them from Oracle. Of course, this does depend upon having a support contract.

Ordered a replacement CD a couple of months ago for 7.3.4 (HP/UX) due to cracked media.

From: "Jesse, Rich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: How long to hold onto old Oracle CDs?
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 06:58:58 -0800

Hey all,

Can anyone think of a reason to hold on to Oracle 7.3.3 HP/UX CDs? We've
been at 8.1.7 for 18 months now. I can't think of a good reason, other than
the software isn't available anymore.

Anybody want some old CDs? :)

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA
Author: Jesse, Rich

Author: david davis