Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: dinsdag 25 februari 2003 15:04
Aan: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Onderwerp: MTS config

OK, Someone dope slap me!  I added the following to my init.ora file
(8.1.7.0 on
HP-UX 11.0).  The dispatchers start up just fine, but won't register with
the
listener (also 8.1.7.0).  I've already done the RTFM and MetaLink RTFM but
can't
see the problem.

mts_servers=5
mts_max_dispatchers=10
mts_max_servers=40
service_names=05
# mts_dispatchers="(PROTOCOL=ipc)(DISPATCHERS=2)"
mts_dispatchers="(PROTOCOL=TCP)(DISPATCHERS=4)"
local_listener="(address_list=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=ipc)(KEY=05))
                     (ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(PORT=1521)(HOST=bart)))"

Thanks for the second set of eyes.  BTW, the end result would be to have all
outside TCP connections use MTS only.

Dick Goulet

Author: Jeroen van Sluisdam