>> And to the credit of Woodrow Wilson - "The wisest thing to do with a fool
is
>> to encourage him to hire a hall and discourse to his fellow citizens.
>> Nothing chills nonsense like exposure to air."

Interesting quote. It's funny, I do present with some frequency, and I
stress out
about it every time I do.... I'm just sure that there are folks out there
that know
a lot more about the topic I'm talking about than I do. I fully expect,
every single
time, to hear hoards of folks laughing at me when I say something totally
stupid.

However, the best experience I have ever had presenting was at UKOUG this
last year after my
Oracle9i New Features presentation. First, I got some great feedback from
Jonathan Lewis,
which I was very thankful for (but, honestly, I was so out of it at the time
(still in stress induced fight or flight mode) that I don't remember much of
it!). Second, I saw a great presentation by Connor McDonald on 9i. Connor
does a much better job of presenting than I do.

Cheers to you all!

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Technical Management Consultant
TUSC - The Oracle Experts www.tusc.com
904.708.5076 Cell (It's everywhere that I am!)
Author of several books you can find on Amazon.com!