    -----Original Message-----
    From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Dear All,
            Here we have about 14 Oracle devlopers and some times they run a
    sript which down grade the database performance. I nicely asked for a script
    that a developer has run for testing but sometimes they won't give away it
    so easily. So I would like to know that is it possible to get the script the
    develper is running from Oracle v$ views or table ? so I can be on top of
    the problem and provide a good answer to other.
            I believe that in each site, there is a developer who not easily to
    tell DBA what he/she is doing until they really cause a problem.
    Thanks you for help.
    Ukrit K.