Title: RE: Oracle Performance Tuning Exam

Okay,

We can plan our time so that one person goes to one and the other to the other - taping or taking copius notes and getting extra handouts then share.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rachel Carmichael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 11:10 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Oracle Performance Tuning Exam

Anything by Cary Millsap, Tim Gorman, Jonathan Lewis, Anjo Kolk

there are others but I plan on being at any session I can that the
above give... which should be interesting as they have Anjo and
Jonathan presenting in the same time slot.

Hm, where are the Raelians when I need them?

=== message truncated ===

http://taxes.yahoo.com/
Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services