I found it in our "offending sql statements" report we
get from the database each morning.  Went looking when
someone complained about poor performance.  (Ya, do
you THINK!!!!)  Probably not Discoverer.  I think it
was either Access or Crystal.  (When I found it, it
had double quotes around everything, which is usually
Access.)

On the bright side, our BHR looks great!!!  Guess I'll
go home and have a beer.

For Jared's entertainment, here's the sql:

SELECT WO.ACCT_KEY, WO.PUB, WO.ISSUE, WO.STATUS,
WO.AD_TYPE, WO.EDITION, WO.SECTION, WO.AD_DESC,
WO.COMMENTS, WO.JOB_NBR, WO.ACT_SIZE, WO.BASE_AMT,
WO.DISC_TOT,
WO.AGY_COMM, WO.SP_AGY_COMM, WO.INVC_AMT, WO.FREQ,
WO.CIRCULATION,
WO.RC_NBR, WO.AVG_RATE, NAD.NAM1, NAD.PROD_4,
PUB.SLS_EFF_ISS_1, PUB.SLS_NBR_1_1, PUB.SLS_EFF_ISS_2,
PUB.SLS_NBR_2_1, PUB.SLS_NBR_3_1, CNR.SLS_NBR_1,
WOEMANIFEST_VIEW.WOE_EDITION, WO_CHARG_VIEW.PROD1,
WO_CHARG_VIEW.AMT1, WO_CHARG_VIEW.PROD2,
WO_CHARG_VIEW.AMT2, WO_CHARG_VIEW.PROD3,
WO_CHARG_VIEW.AMT3, WO_CHARG_VIEW.PROD4,
WO_CHARG_VIEW.AMT4, WO_CHARG_VIEW.AMT5,
WO_CHARG_VIEW.AMT6, WO_CHARG_VIEW.AMT7,
WO_CHARG_VIEW.AMT8, WO_CHARG_VIEW.AMT9
FROM ADMARC.WO WO,
ADMARC.NAD NAD,
ADMARC.PUB PUB,
ADMARC.CNR CNR,
ADMARC.WOEMANIFEST_VIEW WOEMANIFEST_VIEW,
ADMARC.WO_CHARG_VIEW WO_CHARG_VIEW
WHERE WO.ACCT_KEY = NAD.ACCT_NBR (+)
 AND WO.ACCT_KEY = PUB.ACCT_KEY

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<---->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<---->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> --
> Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
> http://www.orafaq.net
> --
> Author: Mark Richard
>   INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051
> http://www.fatcity.com
> hosting services

> from).  You may
> (like