Lifetouch, Inc.

Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 4:29 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hello List,

Have the one question from subj please.

I'd like to get some initial experience with Oracle Financial. What is
the best way to do so? I couldn't download this package or
manuals/books from OTN for practise... But I need to have some
knowledge of it to get new job.

Thank you for your help.

--
Best regards,
Alex                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Author: Alex Andriyashchenko

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS