Hi All,

Is there a way to just flush out a single sql stement
from shared pool.

Alter system flush shared_pool; will flush whole pool.

I want to find out exact time a select statement is
taking for execution.

when i first executed, it is taking 15 seconds, and
the 2nd time, as all of you know , it is taking just a
second.

I want to just flush that particular SQL from shared
pool and re-execute it.

Is there a way for this.(changing case didn't help me)

Thanks and regards,
Srinivas

http://taxes.yahoo.com/
Author: kommareddy sreenivasa