Lifetouch, Inc.

Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 3:05 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi all -
I have an interesting problem at hand - we have a request from a developer
that ask to access some tables owned by a user generated by third party app.
Since I don't have the password for this user and system/sys do not have
admin option on these tables, I can't grant select to the developer.
Changing password for this app can be tricky and will be used as last
resort. My question is is there anything else I can do to meet this request?

Thanks

Dennis

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS