MOD_PLSQL is licensed under GPL and its home page
is on http://www.selfsoft.com/progs/mod_plsql
In my opinion Apache with PHP is equally good as mod_plsql.
The main advantage of the modules is that they become a part
of Apache httpd process, so you don't have to go through CGI
and process switching, everything is handled within the httpd
process.

Author: Gogala, Mladen