Robert - IL
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 9:01 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

This is facinating, where does this come from? This is the second time
in a
week that I've heard this statement being made by someone. Hints will
never
go away IMHO, and Oracle continues to add more and more of them. I was
told
by someone at a client site that they were told by an Oracle instructor
that
they should not use hints in 9i....

RF