The core issue is that OSs have become commodities.
SCO has no other horses in the stable.  Even the boys
and girls in Redmond are trying to grow beyond
Windows.  Looks like SCO does not have the billions
rquired to muscle their way into the newly defined
world of commodity operating systems so they are doing
some fund raising.

http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/03/06/HNsco_1.html

<http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/03/06/HNsco_1.html>

> How can this be?
>
> --
> Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ:
> http://www.orafaq.net
> --
> Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
>   INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051
> http://www.fatcity.com
> hosting services

> from).  You may
> (like subscribing).