    -----Original Message-----
    From:   IT - Database (Do Not Use) [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

    I have been tasked with the responsibility of reverse engineering over 2500
    small Access databases to get a picture of all the information that our
    users are capturing (schemas, data models etc) to see if we can incorporate
    their requirements into our production systems and stop them from creating
    anymore personal databases.

    I've never used ERWIN or Designer 2000 (or whatever it is called now) so I
    don't know which product would produce the best results with the smallest
    learning curve.  Does anyone have any advice/opinions?

    TIA
    Debbie