Same with me for 7.3 to 9i OCP , no increment even no reimbursement of test fees either.....

Regards
Rafiq

Dang, I gotta get a copy of that report to my manager!  After going
through the 7.3, 8, 8i and 9i OCP AND the OCM, I don't think any of them
got me a pay increase!  ;)

Pete
Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook
"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA