No, although I've come close with Superglue/Krazy Glue (btw, to remove
that use any nail polish remover with acetone, works like a charm)

Jared forgive me, we are way off topic here but...

I had a scratching post for my cats that was falling apart.  And a hot
glue gun. I decided I could be Martha Stewart and fix it myself (maybe
that was Tim Taylor?). In any case, I really needed 3 hands... and a
large drop of the hot, melted glue fell on the back of my left hand...
instinctive reaction was to try to brush it off, which only spread it
further.

THEN I realized I was burning and ran cold water over it... when I
peeled off the glue I took the top few layers of skin with it -- second
degree burn about the size of a quarter.

NOT smart. That was right before the last time I presented at NOUG come
to think of it, and just before a job interview. I did find out where
the 24 hour pharmacy is near my home.

Rachel

http://platinum.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael