From: chao_ping [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 2:15 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Re: Memory taken by s session

Hussain Ahmed Qadri,
                hi, from oracle, you can get it from v$sesstat, in oracle9i ,you can even get the more detailed data from v$process.

        From Unix os, for solaris, you can use pmap, on linux, you can use /proc/<spid>/status. FOr other os, I hope others can share there experience.

        Good luck

Regards
zhu chao
msn:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.cnoug.org(China Oracle User Group)

======= 2003-03-22 00:13:00 ,you wrote£º=======

Author: chao_ping
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services