The problem with direct=y is that imports done from these dumps
are then very version dependent.

Jared

Govindan K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 03/25/2003 02:49 PM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Large Export Problem ......

Babu

Why not try 'direct=y' option. This has limitations
regarding the platform. Not 100% sure of it.
Check  with Documentation.   It does export very fast.

HTH

GovindanK

Dear List,

http://uk.my.yahoo.com