I've taken it twice (one of the first public classes and again the when they
started offering the reduced alumni rate), and stand by my quote on Hotsos's
website.

"If you have the time to take a class, take the Hotsos Clinic.  It was the
absolute best performance tuning resource that I have ever invested time
in."

Of course, I would change "tuning" to "optimization" since we are making
tuning a dirty word.

For those of you who were not at the Hotsos Symposium in Dallas, you missed
a fantastic conference.  You should make your plans to be in Las Vegas next
year.

I am not affiliated in any way with Hotsos, just am impressed by both the
knowledge Cary and Jeff have and their ability to convey it to others.

--
Michael Brown                           Glen Raven, Inc./Info Services
Senior Oracle DBA                       1831 N. Park Ave