[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 1:42 PM
To: Ball, Terry

GRANT ANALYZE ANY TO SYSTEM;

                      "Ball, Terry"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        To:       Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Subject:  Followup to jobs not running

                      03/28/2003 11:13

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      ORACLE-L

I changed the job_queue_processes (thanks Barbara), and the jobs all
started running, but they are not successful from within the job_queue.
They are jobs to gather schema stats using dbs_stats and are run as the
system user.  I can run the what of the jobs within sqlplus successfully,
but whether I run the job manually or the job_queue runs the job, it is
still failing.  The error I see is insuffient privileges, but I have tried
specifically granting execute on dbms_stats to system.  Is there anything
else I should look for?

Terry Ball, DBA
Birch Telecom
Work: 816-300-1335