as has been pointed out to me privately (and it's really okay to
correct me publicly!), it is not delete that would release blocks but
truncate or drop.

Resolution: do not post before at least two cups of coffee.

My apologies to anyone I might have confused.

=== message truncated ===

http://tax.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael