Lifetouch, Inc.

Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 1:40 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I think I read this somewhere, but I cant find it. Is it possible to use the
large pool for a specific transaction? We run alot of large batch DML
statements over night. We have one that involves an 8GB table. The blocks
from this table are being knocked out of the buffer cache by shorter and
quicker batches.

Id like to find to store this transaction in memory without having to worry
about them getting knocked out of memory.
Cache wont do it. It will stick get pushed out.

Author: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS