Although MCPD may default to 700centiseconds [although I have seen a much lower value on 9.2 on Tru64],
in most cases, delays of 7seconds don't occur [and shouldn't be acceptable ?!].

I do have a 9iRAC environment but am comfortably using mcpd=0.
And I have AQ in an 8.1.7 single-instance environment.
So I can't make any statements about AQ in OPS/RAC !

Hemant