Peter:

this error usually tells you that you do not have
enough memory...

you should increase your shared_pool_size parameter in
your init.ora ...

If you need to determine a shared pool size for
avoiding this error, I can send you a script that
helps you to 'size' your sga...

If you are interested send me a mail off-list and I'll
start to look for it :-) and send it to you!.

HTH
JL

http://sbc.yahoo.com
Author: Jose Luis Delgado