-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 5:41 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi all,

I need help in order to create a following "mechanism".

I have a table where is a column called window_open and it has two values
'Y' and 'N'

Now I need to automate the update a single row based on following rules:

If time is between 08:00-16:00 the value on that window_open column should
be 'Y' during other period the value should be 'N'. How can I do this and
automate the task...

Thanks in advance,

Joshua

Gå före i kön och få din sajt värderad på nolltid med Yahoo!
<http://se.docs.yahoo.com/info/express/help/index.html> Express

Author: Chelur, Jayadas {PBSG}