----- Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 1:50 AM

Thanks Kirti,
We have HP Openview implemented on our database and hence got some alert on
redo copy latch. When I have queried the database I found the contention on
this latch. Yes we have other performance issues ( HIGH CPU utilization ,
because of lotta bad code ).
and We are checking every possible contention on the database.

Question : How can I determine if this redo copy latch is causing the
performance issues , guess that is my main question before altering some
hidden parameter in init.ora.

Madhu Reddy
X13944