ok... now i'm praying... cos after i had sent this mail to the list askling
for suggestions.. my junior DBA deleted the trigger from trigger$ !!!!!
things are "ok now" he says... and this _is_ a production schema.. !

we are _not_ encountring any errors now, but i did shutdown/startup and
took a new base backup.... and i will   continue to pray for some time to
come...  ;-((

-rahul

PS: this startup migrate is news to me.. i should have looked some more in
the manuals... big thanks..

Author: rahul