Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 10:09 PM
Subject: Oracle DW Implementation

Hi,

For those who are using Oracle as your data warehouse platform, could you please answer the following questions with your DW implementation The information is needed to make a  decision on the new data warehouse implementation?

Version (8i/9i): ______________________________

Total Storage Size (6 TB):________________________

OS platform ( SUN E10000): _______________________

Customer Satisfaction (5 most, 1 least): ________________________

Thanks for your input. Your input will be value for the list too.

Ping Dong

Northrop Grumman IT