From: Jamadagni, Rajendra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 2:34 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Tech meetings

Okay ... so you don't get a car ... do you at-least get an engine once in say 5 years ??

Same thing happens to me, I always get the question .. "Do you get tickets to all the games?" the answer is a big NO. We may get to see them on our internal cable network, but unless you are good spending ($$$$$$) advertiser tickets are unlikely .. or if you win them in a contest.

Raj
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com
All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.