Ron,

I have urgent question. Because I want to shutdown my database, I login as
oracle and execute dbshut. But later I found that the process is very slow
so I realize that I should type shutdown immediate. Then, I use control-D to
stop shutdown command. And I re-execute "shutdown immediate". Now the
shutdown command seems to take longer time to finish. Is there something
wrong or normal? Any comments are appreciated!
Thanks!

Don

Author: Don Yu