From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 6:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Jamadagni, Rajendra
Subject: RE: Physical Design Question

95% of my DBA work is done from linux.

Most monitoring is done from linux as well.

Jared

"Jamadagni, Rajendra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 07/18/2003 10:29 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:

Tom,
for your amusement ... we have a software that keeps a tab on all the 2K
servers we have and stores and monitors performance related information in
its  database. Works absolutely fine, but it is most stable when the
database is on Oracle on Unix.
Raj
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com
All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.