From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Boivin, Patrice J
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 2:14 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: iAS Apache name-based virtual hosting

Has anyone managed to make name-based virtual hosting work on Apache bundled into iAS for Win32?

We configured Apache here, but strangely the original hostname still works.

We see the same page whether we type in the virtual hostname or the actual host name.

I would have thought that with a <VirtualHost> tag, the actual host name would not point to the virtual host's page.

I must have forgotten to do something somewhere...

Patrice.