requires bandwidth.
Correct me if I'm wrong please.
Ron

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/22/03 03:19PM >>>
And I was hoping 10G meant it only cost $10G.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 12:39 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

ORACLE DATABASE GETS NEW NAME | eWEEK
Whatever you do, don't call it 10i. The newest version of Oracle
Corp.'s
database, which the company is trying to keep under a tight lid until
it's September OracleWorld debut, will reportedly be called 10G.
That's
apparently a way to pay homage to the importance of grid computing.

For the full details, click:

Ron
Author: Ron Rogers

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Orr, Steve

Author: Ron Rogers