Title: Message
It lets me login but can't display the opening page for my headlines.

Allan
-----Original Message-----
From: Shannon St. Dennis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 11:29 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Oracle Metalink

please tell me metalink is down and that they haven't revoked my membership!

Shannon St. Dennis
Database Administrator
City of Regina
(306) 777-7415 (phone)
(306) 777-6804 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The degree of normality in a database is inversely proportional to that of its DBA

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Copying, forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. This email may have been monitored for policy compliance. [021216]